Friday, May 28, 2010

Welcome!

Heya! So yeah, this is the start of my blog. Everything after this post will contain something interesting, something funny, or something insightful from my experiences as a Paladin! This one though, not so much...

This blog was inspired by the complete failure of my last blog, which... kind of died as I lost interest in playing that particular Paladin on that particular realm. So, this blog will cover all of my Paladins. All of 'em. And yes, I have more than 1. I have more than 5. :-)

I am a varied player. I roleplay, I raid, I PvP (BUT no arena. Ugh. Do not want.). So this blog will lack focus, true! But it will be easier for me to stay devoted to it. Unlike all my Paladins, I am an undevoted, blasphemous little heathan. So the easier it is for me to be anything but is a plus!

Stay tuned for some introductions to the Paladins who I consider to be my "mains". Sariella and Arannia of The Sha'tar-EU! I'll cover some roleplaying sides of them, discuss their specs, their gear, what they're designed for, their professions... gosh, everything. It'll be fun.

And welcome to the Paladin trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment